Dragons Of Celilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall In The Dark Lair

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty Fall In The Dark Lair

Post  Trisha Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am

I fly above the Dark Lair. You could barely tell it was fall, except for the fact leaves were scattered everywhere, and the even colder winds blew. No joyful fall colors broke through the gloom that shattered this Lair, and as evil crept up into the sky, I departed quickly from the gloomy fall scene back to the Fire Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue30/30Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue300/300Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue99/100Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

https://dragons-of-celilo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty Re: Fall In The Dark Lair

Post  Trisha Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Sighing as I flew gracefully over the sorrowful land, at least it appeared that way to me, I thought I saw a hatchling or two attempting to fly. A laughing roar escaped my throat as I watched one of the hatchlings run off the cliff. My laughter boomed across the gloomy forest, and I wondered if I had scared the creatures. I landed near the main and largest cave, which was the main Dark Lair, and snorted. Shouldn't they remain closer to the lair? I thought. I walked over where the creatures were.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue30/30Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue300/300Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue99/100Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:30 pm

I walked right next to Dark Lair, and waited for any hatchlings that might come.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty We hear a noise

Post  Skylar Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Antonis and I continued our flying practice, my legs and wings were tired but I tried one more time and fell. I was just about to complain to my big brother that it was time to quit for awhile when we heard a loud noise. We both looked at each other as we heard a booming, malicious sound that almost seemed like laughter. I ran as fast as I could to the tunnels were we would be safe. The are long and dark and are eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness. Our large eyes allow us to see in even the darkest places because we live in a nearly lightless lair. The tunnels are safe and small and predators can't touch us in here. But I can't see Antonis anywhere. Maybe he ran into another tunnel. I'm scared for him.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue45/45Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue5/100Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty Where is Antonis?

Post  Skylar Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:48 pm

As i continue down into the tunnel i come to a large room where my brothers and sisters are waiting for us. They heard the noise too and ran for cover. With a shaky voice I ask, "Has anyone seen Antonis?" With sad eyes and heavy hearts they realize he is missing. What will we do now? Our big brother has taken care of us since the day we were born and we will be lost without him. Cami and Siri, the youngest start crying and then everyone cries, including me. I can't possibly take care of this brood by myself. I am terrified as I wonder if maybe I should go back out of the tunnel and look for him?
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue0/0Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue45/45Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (45/45)
Chance To Parry Attack:
Fall In The Dark Lair Left_bar_bleue5/100Fall In The Dark Lair Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

I look around, seeing yellow eyes blinking in the shadows. An angry glare was all it took to scare off the creatures. I smelled the wind, and smelled the hatchlings were still present. So they hadn't moved to the main lair. Fair enough. As I wondered whether to fly back and check on Hannah, or whether to stay here, I fell asleep. My loud snoring could clearly be heard, and kept all the creatures at bay and away from the cave and me. sleeping
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty We meet a dragon

Post  Skylar Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

My brothers and sisters and me crept out of our tunnel because we heard a noise and there in our little room we see a dragon. It looks at us and it doesn't look mean so we just sit and watch for awhile. Soon it falls asleep and I think it's keeping all of our enemies away. I think it's protecting us. When it wakes up i want to talk to it. I'm waiting until it wakes up.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty Waking Up

Post  Trisha Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 pm

I woke up and stretched out my forelegs like a waking mountain cat. I yawned at the same, my tongue rolling and stretching out of my jaws. I hope I had not scared the dear hatchlings I had saw watching me. I closed my jaws and stretched my back legs out, stood back up straight, and my tail swept across the ground, stirring up leaves. "Hello hatchlings." I said sleepily, yawning again.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Antonis returns and joins us. "Where did you go?" I ask him. He is so dumbstruck he doesn't say a thing, he just stares at the dragon for a moment. We all sit staring at the giant dragon trying to figure out if it means us harm or is protecting us. My little sister is shaking she's so afraid and I'm trying to comfort her. We're trying to decide if we should go hide but we are too curious to leave. Suddenly, we see it stirring. "Antonis", I say to my big brother, "I think it's waking up!". Antonis gulps hard, and moves closer to the creature. "Excuse me big dragon, what is your name?" I start laughing even though I'm nervous because it's typical Antonis, even though he is still small he has the courage of a great warrior and a heart of gold. We all wait in anticipation of what this great dragon will say.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Fall In The Dark Lair Empty Questions

Post  Trisha Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 pm

"My name is Trisha, dear hatchlings. I am the Leader of the Fire Lair." I smile, showing all my shining white teeth. Then I remember that I might scare them, so I stopped smiling. I waited patiently, my tail stirring up more leaves.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

We all stare at the Leader of the Fire Lair, Trisha and then at Antonis. I guess he is our Leader, the Leader of the Dark Lair since we're the only inhabitants of our home. Antonis steps up closer to Trisha and ask her, "Are you here to hurt us? or are you a friendly dragon?"
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm

"I guess you could say I'm friendly, but that depends whether you like me or not. You decide. I'll give you time." I glanced at the sky, and a flock of ravens fluttered across the sky. I snarled at the ravens and they flew faster, cawing loudly.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Together my brothers and sisters and I confer. "I think if Trisha was mean she would have eaten us already," I say bravely. My little sister disagrees. "Look at those giant teeth", she says. But Antonis has already decided. "Trisha is our friend".
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

"Good choice." I say smiling. "If you want me to stay, I'll stay a little while longer. I'll be back in a few minutes, though. I need to hunt." And with that I took to the sky, chasing down the few slower ravens. I swooped down and searched for anything good, but in the Dark Lair there was few prey. After a few minutes I landed back by the hatchlings.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm

"Wow, that was amazing Trisha", I said and we all cheered at the ease in which she flew. I wondered, "Could you please catch us something to eat? We're so hungry and we don't have any parents to bring us food".
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

"I'll try. What do you what?" I asked. I looked around. As earlier, there wasn't much. I could try to go to another territory, like the Night Territory. Hmmmm. I waited for their answer.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yeah!" we all cried in unison. We were so excited at the prospect of a meal but didn't know what to ask for since we had only had been able to find spinners in our lair. "Well, what do hatchlings eat at your lair? Maybe we could have that?", asked Antonis.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

"Fire birds, deer, mainly deer though." I answered. I grew ready to fly off by flapping my wings. "So, do you want deer?" I snorted and lowered my head, then flapped my wings a few more times.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm

"Deer? What is a deer?" I asked hoping it was tasty. Not wanting to push our luck Antonis said. "Deer would be wonderful Trisha, we would be so grateful for your help, thank you for your generosity". We all happily watched as our new friend flew away in search of our next meal.
I was thinking quietly to myself, what could we give Trisha is return for all of her kindness? Surely there is someway we can show our gratitude. I shared my thoughts with Antonis and he thought as well. "Hmmm, how about if we give our new friend one of the big white sparkly balls we dug up when looking for breakfast yesterday? I know she won't be able to eat it but maybe she will like it for it's beauty. She might even know if it has some purpose." We went to the the secret tunnel where we had hid them and picked out an especially pretty one for the dragon.
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

I yawned once more and nodded, "OK. You need not humor me. I'm sure you will like deer, I'm surprised that you never heard of deer though." I took off, flapping my wings a few times and then gliding off to the Fire Lair.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 pm

I landed and dropped the one of the two deer on the ground in front of the watching hatchlings. Devouring the one other deer, and lied down and lowered my head. Smiling, I thought, Hm. I wonder what I shall do. Maybe sleep. I lowered my head on the ground, and held my eyes half-open, watching the hatchlings and smiling happily.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

"Yum, yum!" We all quickly shared the deer and after 15 minutes all that was left was the bones. I think I could actually feel myself growing bigger after I was done. Antonis stepped forward and sheepishly laid the sparkly gift at the Trisha's feet. "We wanted to show you our gratitude in bringing us this deer. This is something we found in the lair when we were digging yesterday. We hope you like it."
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

"You don't need to give me this for going hunting. But thank you!" I looked at the sparkling thing, and I nosed it with my snout. Smiling, I knew what it was. I grabbed it with my jaws, and grabbed it with my talons, resting my head again on my paws. Glitter stone, I wonder how they found it. How can I repay them? "Do you know what this is?" I asked the hatchlings, my eyes half-open like before.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 pm

I came forward and joined Antonis, "We don't know what they are or what they're for, we just found them when we were digging for food. Do you know what it is?"
Skylar
Skylar

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"I do, this is a Glitter Stone. It's from the Water Lair, and only found on the coasts. The only way they could have arrived here is a creature could have been carrying the stones and been attacked, there fore dropping the stones. Glitter Stones are priceless. What can I do for you? Surely it must be dangerous for you here. I can leave now if you like, but I'll probably fall asleep." I laughed and closed my eyes for a few seconds, and then opened them again.
Trisha
Trisha
Admin

Dragon
Strength of Breath:
Health:
Chance To Parry Attack:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next